SJM Accountancy Corporate Commercial Finance
Integration Of Acquisitions
Evaluating Capital Investment Proposals.
Our Core Services
- Improve profit margins using data analysis to reduce costs and overheads
- Analyse financial systems to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability
- Implement new financial systems where applicable
- Create budgets and forecasts
- Produce financially viable bids and tenders
- Provide bespoke financial training to all levels of personnel within your business
- Provision of Internal Auditing Services
- Evaluate financial viability of capital investment proposals
- Integration of new business or business acquisitions into existing financial systems
- Design bespoke financial models
- Adhoc financial project work
Do you run a corporate business?
The world of corporate and commercial finance is a complex environment. We appreciate that the process of developing and documenting a financial strategy takes more time than many business owners have available to them. Our specialist corporate finance accountant delivers a comprehensive service to companies both in Hertfordshire and across the UK. SJM Accountancy Services can fulfil your corporate and commercial finance requirements, including the integration of acquisitions, producing bids and tenders, internal auditing and evaluating capital investment proposals.
Financial project work and financial modelling requires an industry professional to provide financial expertise underpinned with operational experience. To maximise your profit it is essential to have a trustworthy corporate accountant advising your business and providing solutions to improve your financial systems. We can assist with anything from a basic forecast to fully integrated financial models and reporting packages.
Our experienced accountant can offer you a personal and pro-active service. We are effective in structuring and managing financial systems for our clients, along with providing professional and creative business solutions
Contact us now for a quick quote and to discuss your specific needs further.
If you can’t find the service you require on our website then please get in touch. We are sure that we will be able to help you! Click here to contact us.