Do you run a limited company?
We can design an accountancy package to suit your limited company’s individual needs, and offer bespoke services based on your requirements. We have the solutions to the financial running of your business, and our accountant can provide tailored advice and support. As your company changes and grows we can develop the services we provide accordingly.
Once your company is in operation, or if you already run a limited company, we can offer the following services:
- VAT registration and returns
- Production of limited company accounts in accordance with Companies House
- Computation and submission of Corporation Tax to HMRC and Companies house
- Filing Annual Financial Statements to Companies House and HMRC
- Book keeping services
- Monthly management accounts and reviews to track profitability
- Company budgets and forecasts
- Advice about what records you need to keep and the information required on business documentation
- Operate Payroll services including PAYE, preparing payslips, P60’s and P45’s, and end-of-year returns
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) for clients within the building industry
- Tax planning advice
- IR35 advice
- General accountancy and taxation advice throughout the year
Contact us now for a quick quote and to discuss your individual needs further.
If you can’t find the service you require on our website then just ask- we are confident we can help you! Click here to contact us.